You can listen to Wally Flynt share the 5 minute message, "Don't Get Lost," here.
Nacogdoches Christian Fellowship is one congregation of Jesus’ Church dedicated to the purpose of building real and personal relationships with God our Father through His Son, Jesus Christ, and to find with God’s grace freedom and recovery from a hopeless state of heart, mind and soul and to discover true freedom, joy and peace through love from and relationship with God. The purpose of this blog is to make the message available to all.
Sunday, December 30, 2018
The I In 'I AM'
The struggle of life can be soothed and solved by the mystery of who Jesus is. On December 30, 2.018, Pastor David Woodard shares on the wonder and the rest in experiencing the peace that comes from getting to know the person Jesus more and more. The message "The I In 'I AM'" is about 44 minutes long It's our prayer that you are blessed and ministered to as you listen. May God bless and keep you.
You can listen to Wally Flynt share the 5 minute message, "Don't Get Lost," here.
You can listen to Wally Flynt share the 5 minute message, "Don't Get Lost," here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment